Job Posting Detail
PROJECT ENGINEER ASSISTANT - SUMMER
SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Job Description and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Project Engineer Assistant at our Salt Lake City, Utah office. This is a full-time summer position ideal for the student who has completed their 3rd year of college, majoring in a construction or engineering discipline.
Duties will include assisting the Regional Project Engineer with:
- Construction inspection and testing
- Construction administration for large commercial construction projects in the Salt Lake City area
- Site Testing
- Field Inspection reports and assist with site testing
Candidates should be able to:
- Work an average of 40 hours per week
- Begin work no later than June 1st and work through August
There is the potential for continued part-time employment during the school year with the possibility of full-time employment upon graduation.
- Completion of 3 years of college, majoring in construction management or engineering
- Knowledge of engineering and construction procedures and techniques
- Technically competent to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form
- Must be able to develop and maintain a good rapport with clients and subcontractors
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Good computer skills – CAD experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
Return to available opportunities at Architectural Testing.