Job Posting Detail
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Architectural Testing, Inc. is seeking an experienced administrative professional at our new office in Windham, New Hampshire. Joining the team will be an exciting opportunity with multiple and diverse responsibilities. The right candidate will have a flexible, positive and upbeat attitude and work well in a team environment as well as independently.
The Administrative Assistant will provide direct support to the Director and Laboratory Technicians performing all day-to-day administrative duties as well as completing special projects as assigned.
- Greet visitors in a friendly manner and establish rapport with clients
- Schedule and track projects and jobs
- Create, edit and proofread technical reports
- Prepare quotations
- Make travel arrangements and submit expense reports
- Maintain client database
- Manage all incoming phone calls
- Provide hands on support in the testing laboratory as business requires
- Minimum of 5 years administrative experience required, preferably in a Construction or Engineering environment
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Good math skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
For confidential consideration, email resumes with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use your cover letter to explain how your experience and skill set matches the job requirements.
No phone calls please.
All hiring is handled by the Corporate Human Resources Department. All inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Return to available opportunities at Architectural Testing.