- Does testing for 90 of the top 100 manufacturers--over 30 years of leadership in fenestration and building-product testing.
- Leads the industry with over 200,000 square feet of testing facilities for faster turnaround of multiple specimens.
- Provides facilities across the United States for geographical convenience.
- Accredited by most national and international industry and governmental bodies responsible for our industry.
- Provides testing and analysis submittals to over 20 certification bodies, including AAMA, WDMA, CSA, NFRC, UL, VSI, IGCC, SGCC, and more.
Building products are stressed by natural elements--wind, rain, cold, heat, sunlight--and by man-made phenomena--noise, fire, and blast.
Architectural Testing's experts perform standard-based and custom-designed tests to measure fenestration and product performance.
Performance, pre-qualification, and research testing--this wide range of product test categories is offered by Architectural Testing to
measure performance in normal service and in unusual conditions. Our findings are critical to manufacturers, contractors, and owners who
need them to compare product performance, to minimize product liability, to obtain certification, or to predict service life.
All types of performance criteria are covered to provide a more comprehensive understanding, more conveniently. Our product
testing disciplines include ASTM, AAMA, NFRC, UL, VSI, IGCC, SGCC, and other recognized procedures. If your product is not
covered by a known standard or program, we can develop a custom protocol to meet your specific needs. Architectural Testing
has devised standard procedures in conjunction with ASTM and AAMA committees--and we can do the same for you.
Measurements can be made on practically every performance parameter--air-water-structural, thermal, acoustical, solar heat gain,
light transmittance, durability, impact, heat-flow, fire, and more. Sourcing your testing services with a single provider
significantly cuts the cost per project and speeds your products to market.
Back to Top
Insights and Possibilities
Advanced facilities, nationally recognized instrumentation, plus a fully equipped mobile testing fleet--Architectural Testing
offers more insight and innovation. For example, we developed the world's largest solar calorimeter to measure 7' x 7' specimens.
Our environmental chamber can accommodate multiple specimens or one large, 9' high x 16' wide product. And our acoustic chamber
can evaluate specimens as large as 14' x 10' x 12' in moveable test frames. We offer the most comprehensive product-testing
capabilities to meet particular project needs. If you can think it, we can do it!
Back to Top
Learn more about how the Architectural Testing Difference
can help you or Contact Us today.